Toribash
If they call you gay, just show them the spoiler for the haters on the first post of this thread. It's a good answer. It's not gay.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Thanks twi, best idea ever. But when is any of you online? I really never see other members in game.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'ma join you so you cant say this be right there Zwouter
-----
I'm online allot you just might not be looking in the right places :P
Last edited by Applejack; Feb 24, 2014 at 08:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
Applejackk here is always ingame if he isn't playing League with his favorite little sister a.k.a. ME!
I am almost never ingame. I don't have it installed either so if you really want me to play you'll have to convince me pretty good.
Also, my ToriPrime and VIP end today!
Ok, this just isn't working. Maybe i'll join again later, but I have some very good friends that need my help. And they're active. I'll still stalk you guys :P
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
We're not really inactive... But whatever Shade. See you around. Talk to me on Skype someday if you want. I haven't been in lately because i haven't felt good.
Hello Brony brothers, I have already been a member of the clan a long time ago, and would like to help as an ally
Booo! quit freaken leaving people We are fine just need to talk alil more! :/
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
Don't worry about Shade, Apples. He's an odd person as a whole.

And Bruno, go ahead and post here as much as you like. Glad to have you around. Too bad you won' rejoin us.