Endurance Onslaught 6.0
'Sup guys, we were inactive because of hurricane/typhoon "yolanda" you know and it directly hit us.

Anyways,
Soap: depends if these guys can be active.
Audio: sorry, was inactive, I think you got invited though, so welcome to the clan!
Vord: still thinking about it.
Last edited by Rhaemond; Nov 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Hey guys, sorry if Rhae and I were inactive these past few days. If you're updated on current events you'll know we just had super typhoon Haiyan pass over us and we lost communications and power for quite some time. Anyways, will do some back-reading and try to sort out the stuff we missed.
-----
edit: I see Rhae just posted 2 minutes before I did lol
Last edited by nevramon; Nov 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Okay, we're joining!
Guys, activity pls!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Alright, just to inform you guys, 8 places left currently.

I see Rhae just signed us up.. kudos to you for hosting this event, Vord!
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
Hey guys, sorry if Rhae and I were inactive these past few days. If you're updated on current events you'll know we just had super typhoon Haiyan pass over us and we lost communications and power for quite some time. Anyways, will do some back-reading and try to sort out the stuff we missed.
-----
edit: I see Rhae just posted 2 minutes before I did lol

Geez guys, glad your all ok good to see lots of activity back in this thread. I would post more but as you know I'm well behind pretty much everyone apart from Desiderus and maybe someone else?
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Well, although that was said to be the most powerful storm in the whole world for this year, we're thankful it didn't do much damage to our area. It looks really bad in other parts of the country though.. just saw the damage on the news.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Guys, ive been think about realising small indie games like hampa's tsunami rider, and i need themes! so give me them themes!