Toribash
Name: Kyle

How long each day: 4-5 hours

Belt: Orange

Why I want to join Fyre: I would like to learn from the best, and by what I have seen, this clan is pretty good.

Forum activity: I am active.

Tourney wins: 2
Last edited by Sheepers3; Sep 16, 2014 at 03:58 AM.
Originally Posted by Luke8585 View Post
i wanna join you asked me to

You need to make an application.
Originally Posted by Olizeen View Post
I want to join this group so i could learn new moves cause im only a noob and i only think about is balance

no, because you need to be a black belt to join and then you need to be tested. But you got to be a black belt.
Originally Posted by Sheepers3 View Post
Name: Kyle

How long each day: 4-5 hours

Belt: Orange

Why I want to join Fyre: I would like to learn from the best, and by what I have seen, this clan is pretty good.

Forum activity: I am active.

Tourney wins: 2

Were there good players on those tourneys?
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Originally Posted by BIGHED View Post

Belt: 3rd dan black belt
i spend about 2 hours a day on toribash

rarely spend time on forums if at all.

I want to join Fyre to play with some old friends, to become more active on the forums and participate in clan wars and such again.

Bidged you're back
yussss from me
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Application
Hello my name Aaron. My IGN is aaron1101 and I am a blue belt and less than 200 to brown. I've been playing TB for 4 days but have acquired skills (mostly in judo but some in in aikido) that i believe are good for the amount of time spent on daily. My GMT is -6:00. I am trying to become more active on the forums but i just got through a slew of homework and wont have much for a while so i will be excessively active on the forums in my free time (i usually spend 2-4 hours on Toribash depending on circumstance). I have never won a tourney because they discontinued them, and the user made ones i haven't had a chance yet being that i have only played TB for 4 days. I would like to join your clan because i want to get better at Toribash with other people who love it as i do and so you can teach me what it means to be in the best clan ever and meeting all you cool people!!
Last edited by aaron1101; Nov 16, 2014 at 06:33 AM.
i would say yes. did you win any tourneys?
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Application!
Personal Info
GMT:

In-game Info
Belt: Blue
How much time you spend on TB: 10-10
Number of tourneys won(If any): idk check it.

Forum Info
Forum Activity(Not 0 to 10): 7
Favorite Threads(If any): idk
Organizations(If any): idk
fyre application.

belt: green belt (10 wins till blue)
hours a day: 2-7
GMT: (idk what it stands for)
tourneys won: i haven't entered any
forum activity: not very active when posting but i check it about every day
organization:none
thread:none
i want to join fyre so i can not only continue winning but win knowing i have a team to win with and have fun with too.
I personally think that belts don't always matter because i have beaten a dan3 blackbelt before on a competition that someone showed in global chat.