Rickard....

My friends call me that....
auto yes from me

nice app

I hope you get in
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Jammui View Post
He seems sexy, can allies vote?

Feel free to voice your opinion, as we will take it into consideration, but no, the vote doesn't count for anything.

Also, I say yes.
My only fear being he will get to know us all, then leave us for another clan full of people he doesn't know.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
So very honest...

Ill give you half a yes, only because I'm kinda interested to see what other members have to say.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Also, I say yes.
My only fear being he will get to know us all, then leave us for another clan full of people he doesn't know.

You don't have to worry about that, I know a couple of guys in IRC (who used to play Toribash), which I still talk to. And some of them I've known for years.
If I put it like this; I want to join this clan because it will be an opportunity for me to get to know some more toribashians. After 4 years, alot of my old friends has left, so it would be neat to get to know some more people that I'll talk to and play with etc.
This means that I will hopefully have contact with you guys for a long time.

I'm pretty bad at explaining my thoughts, but I hope you understand.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Snorlaxen, who do you think you are? Get out of my clan.

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, just kidding, I'm very funny today, I know.
So... Where are you from? What's your native language? I love languages... One more thing: you said you don't know anyone here etc, but you don't know a lot of people in toribash, so... Why THIS clan? What made you decide to choose THIS clan? I had other question but I forgot.

I liked you d00d
I'm from Sweden, but I'll move to Finland next year though.
Native language is obviously swedish.
WHY did I choose this clan? Because you seem picky with who you accept into your clan. I like that.
After reading a couple of your threads I get the feeling that all of you are mature, I like that. But still not too serious, I like that.
And giving a clan the name "chess" is bomb as fuck.
So yeah, I'm going to be honest and say that the name of your clan is what catched my attention at first.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Damn the clan bachelor life seems so hard. All of the best applicants always say they look around and judge the thread and rate the members, etc.
My first and only clan I decided to join, I'm just like "hay guise wuts a gewd clan 2 join"
And I just checked out the first one someone recommended. Lucky me it was a wonderful clan.

Anyways, if you want a short description on me, I'm Noah, and i liek walruses.
I lied I have no interest in them.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Judging is in our nature.
I like nature.
You shouldn't lie though, it makes me feel perplexed.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
And giving a clan the name "chess" is bomb as fuck

Not sure if my english sucks or if "is bomb" is an unusual expression... Anyway, english isn't my first lannguage (all I know is because of noah's help, thank noah -and azuma, but he died)

The thing is: we have something in common, and I'm weirdly happy today: positive vote to you