Toribash
Originally Posted by Chazer666 View Post
To own myself is a strange feeling =)

Woah really nice one Chaz.
The armlock was good but a bit wierd. Often when you're grabbed like that you follow the move to avoid hurting your arm.
Nice combo attacks after but the end foot lock was super. This is my favorite replay from you.
PM me with any and all questions
The opener was random and that's something you need to improve as openers have control over the flow of the replay. The reverse kick into the air was nice and flowed well. The corks (I think this is what you call them, lol) were nice but if you do them faster, that'd be cool. The pose was the worst part, you need to learn how to balance as the pose is a key to the replay, overall I'd rate it 6.25/10, work on openers and poses.

Also, what gravity did you use?

Btw, I've finished editing all my replays and you can use one or any of them for the clan video and/or magic in motion event except 5 because I just made that out of boredom.
Attached Files
1.rpl (197.8 KB, 4 views)
2.rpl (140.5 KB, 4 views)
3.rpl (172.6 KB, 4 views)
4.rpl (128.3 KB, 4 views)
5.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Xioi: that wass nice, you should hold more your neck, and that KO punch made me laught( it wass really good) I lked when you puted his head on your knee and the you punched, the pose could be better. And btw you should let your moves to keed going, in some moments you wass doing a spin and then sudendly stoped and turned it back, maybe it wass becuse balance idk. But a nice spar.
Well chazer ther is the run
Attached Files
RUNINNG.rpl (497.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Crocap; Mar 18, 2013 at 12:09 AM.
Thanks for cnc crocap :3
And yea, i gotta practice ceaping my moves in flow
but eh, diddnt mind so much what i was doing in that spar as i was tired like fuck xP

Had a fuck ton off fun doing this spar :3
Attached Files
Spar vs an old mate.rpl (720.6 KB, 4 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.