Toribash
Cael

"Cael" Rathaen says to himself, atop his steed. He leads his horse into a light gallop and is upon the main entrance in minutes. He slows to a stop and waves to the militia standing guard out front. "Good Morning" he says to the guard nearest to him.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Cael

"Directions to commander Dragon's camp would be nice"

Raethan hands the guard the letter.

"I'm here on duty"
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Daven's Quarry
"That would be correct."
He whispers to his guard
"Disperse, but stay in sight."

Bryce turns his attention to Rhavin.
"Wine?"
He has a bottle and two glasses on the table.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
The Broken Keg

Naudius sighs.

He remembers all of this espionage work being so much easier, what he failed to realize altogether is that he looks like a war veteran and a demon combined. So out of touch the old man is, having his sister or underlings do his bidding for so many years has taken its toll.

"No, I do believe I have to leave. Thank you for your hospitality." Naudius says standing.

He turns and exits, leaning against the exterior wall of the building, thinking.

Plans race through his head, No blood and not relying on his own charisma being the factors he has to account for. HA! He has it. Tail someone to the camp and walk right in. So simple, So boring. Oh well. It will do.

He glances around for a moment before spotting a few soldiers that look like they are leaving with a purpose and starts discreetly tailing them.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Cael

The guard raises an eyebrow to Raethan.

"I don't know of any commander in this town, besides our watch captain. Are you well?"

Daven's Quarry

"That would be fine. If I may ask, were you not planning on coming to us? Has there been a complication?"
Last edited by Thorn; May 28, 2012 at 03:19 PM.
Daven's Quarry
"I was, and yes. But it's really nothing that needs any more attention than it already has."
Bryce takes a sip from his cup.
"So let's drop the pleasantries. We're at war. This isn't just a petty rebellion or riot."
He lets his words sink into Rhavin's mind.
"What I, and the king, wants is military access and your loyalty. Trade routes are important, especially when you're starting an insurrection. We need them blocked at any cities we see under enemy control. The river is also a great way of moving troops, which is why we want military access to your ports, and maybe a ship or two. "
He takes another sip, maintaining his deadly eye contact.
"Any price we can reach, and maybe I'll throw in a couple hundred myself if you're kind about it."
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn

Daven's Quarry

Tomas pretends to take a drink from his own glass.
"Closing our ports to your enemies would be a terribly financial unsound move, I'm sure you understand. The Rhavin family does not support Galt Medeis or his stunt, but you must understand that we have to make a living. Central is one of the most important trade cities in Fracterrum."
Cael

"Oh." Raethan says quite confused. He pulls back the letter, "I'm fine, thank you for your assistance."

Raethan nods at the guard and continues on into town. "I guess" he thinks to himself "That I'll have to find this Dragon Auster myself." and heads off to have a look around town starting in the town square.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Daven's Quarry
"Sustained deposits from Caryotte and Magnomi coffers would do more than compensate than the taxes to and from Central. It would also be faster, more secure, and would gain your family even more favor with His Grace himself. It would also mean protection from any stunts that may effect you and yours."
Need to PM a SMod?

Thorn