Toribash
I dont actually know why is this app being at least considered. Here's the deal: I didnt like that app, there is no way to make it more generic and simple. I wont ask you to remake it, I'll ask you to make another one: make another one.

Good Luck.
Originally Posted by sidvicious View Post
I dont actually know why is this app being at least considered. Here's the deal: I didnt like that app, there is no way to make it more generic and simple. I wont ask you to remake it, I'll ask you to make another one: make another one.

Good Luck.

That..
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Name: Parkwaydr
belt: blue, i lost my blackbelt account D:
hobbies: weeeeellll...i skate, and play guitar, im also starting to get into writing music.
About me: ill try not to sound up myself, my name's matt, i LOVE music (my name is after a band) and want to make/join a band. i consider myself to be a friendly guy who is a good sport, i dont rangequit and always wish them luck. id like to get involved in the forums but i dont know where to get started. im very active on TB.
why i want to join: for as long as i have been playing ive wanted a clan for the social and forums more than fighting. and as i was playing today someone mentioned your clan, and that is was a great clan for what i want.

thanks, and if ive wasted your time, sorry. - matt
Hm... good, youre still new to the forums, and you want to become active on it, thats, well, really important. The app is nice, really liked it, and if you want to get known with us and actually join TLL, log into our IRC Chat Room, for we to have a talk and get known to you. Good Luck.
hahaha parkway drive is a decent band.

a decent app for a nublet, go on the IRC and get to know the others, i wont be active much but they should be
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Name: Luke
Belt: black
GMT: GMT + 0
Mods im good at: wushu,akido and taeykwon and other mods like sparring and im alright a free running
Why i want to join: I seen this is a good clan and want to help to get it to #1, and I want to get it known more like for instance a new player came he would be like "omg i wanna be in there so bad plsplspls let me join".
What can I bring to this clan: I can make art although it may not be the best and i bring skill and other good things known to man.
About me: My name is Luke im 13 and from England. I try to get on as much as I can seeming as I have martial arts irl and homework to do.
Last edited by Albus; Nov 29, 2011 at 02:05 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
I have seen him around a few times, can't remember if he was a dick or not, join the IRC and get to know them
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
You should improve your application, and don't forget to join us on our IRC.
You may also post anywhere in our boards, however you will have to follow the same rules as you would expect to find in a clan board. A list can be found in the TLL Info thread.
name: XxInSaNeXx
belt: black
why i want in: cause i ment rbb and hes very nice and helped me out so i give him a thx , but anyways i think i can help the clan and you all look nice.
i would post in game stuff but u ant a in game clan soo...
fourm/ online activity: 9/10

thx for your time