Toribash
finished the full helltooth set on my wd yesterday, solo'd gr40 last night without focus/restraint/hellfire/diviner, seems pretty good.

hopefully today i can get a focus (probably not though cause fucking blizzard) and start pushing to 60 on my monk.
Getting a bit bored of Diablo lately.

Haven't played Crusader and witch doctor yet. Which one should I start on?
Crusader definitely seems like the leisurly class, for some people to the point it might be boring for them. I enjoyed him tho.

Witch doctor can get pretty op, so again, some people might find him boring. But he has plenty fun playstyles.

Personally, I would recommend witch doctor
h
I decided to try out the Witch Doctor thinking it was going to be similar to The Nercromancer in Diablo 2. Boy was I wrong.
Coming from a guy who only played a Barb since vanilla up until season 2. Witch doctor has very good variety that yet still does end game deeeeeeps. Barb has like 2 good builds, that you need to have certain skills to do anything.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I'd say this patch was good in that it made it so each class has at least a couple competitive endgame builds.

Barb: WW, IK HOTA or SS, rend
DH: Nats, UE
Crusader: Rolands sweep or shield bash, hammerdin
Monk: Ulianas, Shenlongs
Wizard: Talrasha, Delseres, Archon
WD: Darts, Helltooth bears or acid cloud, chicken, dunno if Jade is still competitive

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Regardless of all the other classes they still singled out barbs and monks as per usual. Im not complaining im just saying they arent making other builds very group viable. The top of the leaderboards are filled with groups of 2 monks and 2 barbs or replacing 1 barb with a witch doctor. Its almost like you are forced to play monk or barb if you want to be viable for higher grifts
small hands