Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled.
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled Let's sex
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
HOW TO CONFIRM?? :)
I dont know How to confirm join bleu any Answer??
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
It's in your private messages.

Now please, post these kinds of things in the chat thread.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted
Hmm... I reinvited him, but didnt see that post by Trials. I'm going to give him one more chance. If he does something bad, hes out.
Fight
Hi guyz if you want we can challenge some clan to FIGHT!
SupaLolCat
Jafri246
Hospachea
kilermvm
Matt76
virtue(not member of bleu but it is ok)
kareem98
TFmB123
tessh
Style23
kaiokay
if you want to play in this fight just contract me.
-----
To play this tourney (fight) all you need to do is:
1.Contract Matt(me)

2.Contract Jafri or Supa

3.if you dont know just post reply you want to join
-----
i forgot to say you got to be in this clan [Bleu] if not sorry
Last edited by Matt76; Jan 16, 2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It gets better...