Toribash
I didn't like cod4's promod mostly because when I went on pubs and owned some retards, they were all like OMFSGSIOEJGIOAEGJPIAEGJP IF WE 1V1 PROMOD I SURE KILL YOU NOOOOOOOB.

Other than that, for me it's
singleplayer wise:
MW2>MW1>CoD1>Black Ops>CoD2=MW3. Didn't play WaW and anything past MW3.
multiplayer wise:
MW2 >> MW1 = CoD1 > MW3 > Black Ops. Unfortunately didn't play CoD2 multi. Also didn't play WaW and past MW3.

tl;dr MW2 is the masterpiece call of duty, the absolute peak of the series that I doubt will be reached ever again.

Oh and I already mentioned it on irc but I'd so fucking love wolfenstein ET remake or shit, or at least it becoming popular again

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Well, single player is both, positive and negative. I guess since MW they had some good ideas and brought good campaigns. The only negative is, that it got more and more scripted. MW was still outstanding, imo. Single Player and Multi Player where both great.

Why would you prefer MW2 over the first? I guess that's the point, where the most people get their different opinions. Ever since MW2 I hate all Multiplayer matches in CoD. And those shitty streak prizes get really stupid. Where camper get a heli as backup etc..

CoD2 over everything though. What a pitty that it wasn't one of your games in your earlier days. The Singleplayer on hard was intense as fuck in that time. I can't remember any egoshooter that made so much fun for quite a long time. You were able to play germany against russia if I remember right. And than you had to get to the biggest german bunker.

And after all, there was a compatitive Multiplayer waiting for you. GIGA streamed live matches back in the days of the biggest names in CoD2. And it was hella entertaining

I just downloaded Middle-earth, shadow of mordor. I played it yet and enjoyed the assassins creed and Batman Arkham city mashup. Since there's nothing new and a too simple story, I waited for a low price key. 15 bucks now, good deal
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Hotline Miami 2 hype was (for me) definitely righteous. Great game. If I didn't need sleep now I would've finished it in one sitting.
Great and outstanding. In a time where games used to be awesome
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Finished Hotline Miami 2 today. Really loved it. The Soundtrack is absolutely outstanding and I can't praise it enough. (Gameplay is good too, duh)

I want to get myself cities:skylines but no monies. I love city builders and this seems to be the first time a "dead" genre got brought back from the dead properly.
Can confirm, Hotline Miami 2 is legit as hell. I might stream me trying to go fast(ish) soon. I used to kinda speedrun the first one. I was bad at it but it was fun, haha.

Also bought Call of Juarez: Gunslinger in the Ubisoft sale. It's supposed to be a really good game and I haven't played it yet. Gonna check that soon-ish.
I played teleglitch, it's kind of interesting but on the other hand it includes a retarded decision to disallow saving between levels, which makes the difficulty level artificially high since you have to replay the boring previous level to try again. In the end it's more frustrating than enjoyable, I don't recommend it.

Also I'm downloading payday2 for free weekend, if it's really k I might buy it.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Not really, I want to play it, but then again I hate to play badly and I'm really not that good at CS:GO, even though I'm way above average in other fps.

Cities:Skylines anyone?