Toribash
When this game first came out I refused to play it because its balance was so much worse than SC1. I just tried playing it for the first time today, because my friend convinced me. He trains with plat level players, but his account is pretty new, so he's just pulling out of silver now into gold, but he beats top 20 golds err-day. Stupid cheesers trying to all in with roaches and shit like that.

Anyway, I still think the game isn't as good as the first one, tactics-wise, with things like medivac/marine/marauder being a lot more powerful than even hydra mill was in SC1. So yeah, I'll play a bit, but fuck this game. It's packed with cheese and shit, and the Terran race is far too powerful in competitive play.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When this game first came out I refused to play it because its balance was so much worse than SC1.

Broodwars has been out 10 years, Starcraft 2 - 1 year and a bit.

It's packed with cheese and shit, and the Terran race is far too powerful in competitive play.

They are not that imba. Maybe Seige tanks can be a bit of a pest. But all races (apart from zerg) have long range ground units. Protoss has Collosi.)

Terran Bio dies easily to Collosi / Sentry / Stalker mix.

Terran Mech dies easily to Immortal Stalker.

--------

Terran Bio dies easily to Terran Ghost Bio

Terran Mech Dies easily to Terran Maruder play

------------

Terran Bio dies easily to Zerg Baneling use.

Terran Mech Dies easily to Zerg Roach and Broodlords.

The overall point im making here. Is that every build, has a counter build. While cheese gets annoying. You see it here in Toribash aswell, Shoveling. It's in every game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Protoss and Terran are pretty even tho. I hate blink stalkers and shields.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 3, 2011 at 02:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
The protoss race is the most powerful and that is not discussable. And all the best players play protoss especially the koreans. Yes there are a few Terran players at the top, but their numbers aren't even close to protoss.

Not all the best players play Protoss.

Sen, Spanishiwa(?), JulyZerg, Sheth Plays, FruitDealer all play Zerg.

Spanishiwa also won the Ro64 about 3 months ago. If I remember correctly. If not, it was a zerg. Complete breeze of a win. Was vs a protoss aswell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

julyzerg and sen are the best players of the world?!?!?!?!
Nah:
Mc, Bomber, (Maybe after that rlly awesome matches) Huk , boxer, jinro, both dealers....... great players
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Is MC, Bomber, HuK, Boxer and Jinro Zerg? No.

I was just saying that all the top players, are not all protoss.

Not saying, Sen And JulyZerg are THE best. Just they are up there in the skill level that would class them good enough to be on par with the Bomber, MC, HuK...etc etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post

Spanishiwa also won the Ro64 about 3 months ago. If I remember correctly. If not, it was a zerg. Complete breeze of a win. Was vs a protoss aswell.

I agree with Nyann on this...
Do any of you guys remember Savior? He was probably one of the best zergs in the world, before the slump and match fixing scandal. There's an article on team liquid for this. I don't really think Terran is OP, it's just the build or you didn't scout. If I usually scout I can get the information on how to counter whatever build he's doing.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post

Well I though this before I checked it up lol. Seems like it is a fair mix.
its allready very blanced i have to say.... zerg is so totally dirty
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Dirty, what do you mean? Unless, its a burrow joke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech