Toribash
i can forgive if someone doesnt have the right number of posts. posts are easy. what always annoyed me with applications is when they say something like "seekrit is the best ararar". thats such a generic answer, like when they ask you what your flaws are when applying for a job and saying "i work too hard".
My flaw in low-end jobs IS that I work too hard x.x

I get all of my work done quickly, then have nothing to do and get accused of being lazy.

So now I'm working in 4 departments at a part-time job, lol.
Name: morten909
Belt: black belt
Mods: akido
Clan History: venom prodigy rage
Who recruited you: non
Reason For applying: its looks good and its going pretty well
we cant accept you untill you have the number of posts needed. and plz dont change the application form. fill everything listed in the first post.

i dont know why we bother putting this cz noone reads it. it says in a red color : If no DONT post at all
that means dont post if you do not have the number of posts required
Last edited by EJM; Mar 25, 2011 at 06:35 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

you should say "if you post an application with less than 50 posts to your name, we will never accept you into our clan no matter what"

that would probably get their attention. even if it didnt it would separate those who can read to those who cant.

*totally ignores that i posted an application before i had 50 posts too*
Originally Posted by thehawkeye View Post
*totally ignores that i posted an application before i had 50 posts too*

Hahahaha was about to say...
Yours was a little different though, it was more of a fore-warning, like "I WILL apply once I get the required number of posts, and at that time this is how I will fill out my application," but still, yea I don't know why they just ignore the requirements and post anyway.
It does require a bit more work on our part, but it isn't much more than telling them to get their post count up and finding someone to test them, so yeah while it doesn't reflect that well on them, unless they take TheHarkEye's example and let us know that they're aware that they don't have the posts of course =P

Other than that, we just turn em around and tell them to come back once they meet our requirements. For a couple of reasons;
1) It shows that they're keeping tabs on their application
2) If they do go out and get the post count, it shows that they are actually interested in joining.
3) They are our puppets now. >=)
haha nah I kid, but the first two are the real reasons why. Plus we're a fairly forum active clan so it helps to have people who stay connected.

So! On that note, Morten909, come back when you have the right amount of posts, and use our application form next time.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.