Toribash
Thanks Mocu, and nope, i just did a 2nd wip but that's all about it, i had no motivation to keep going, i'm not so sure if i should continue it.
-----
That's a really nice spar, but the only thing that i missed was some punches, some closer-non-stopping actions if you know what i mean, and also you both flowing together, but that's just me. Overall, nice replay, keep up the good work guys.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

heyyyyy guyysss, rollin on up with deh perker replay #toelauncher4life
Attached Files
#Matarika Unity Team Pk 2 .rpl (425.3 KB, 6 views)
teamunity_pk_spot1.tbm (6.4 KB, 5 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Wow that was really nice, love the fluid movements and flips!
Great job as always!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had an enjoyable spar with Hide today, I've only been sparring for like a week so be gentle. :<
Let me know what you guys think!
Attached Files
####2221111111.rpl (808.0 KB, 5 views)
Very nice trip, you're doing pretty great for just a week ;o

I just had some unlucky, i just lost my conection with the internet i discovered the problem 1 hour later, i cri
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
i just lost my conection with the internet i discovered the problem 1 hour later, i cri

T0RI0 BRAZIL NEEDS YOU AGAIN!
Ayeee!
I've been working on that parkour replay, here it goes the new WIP, hope you guys like it <3
Attached Files
tr_parkour_city_b_remake.tbm (19.7 KB, 8 views)
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
T0RI0 BRAZIL NEEDS YOU AGAIN!

T0RI0 IS BETWEEN US NOW !

Originally Posted by T0RI0BABY View Post
Ayeee!
I've been working on that parkour replay, here it goes the new WIP, hope you guys like it <3

Pretty nice man, i like how u done dat
spar from Me and iacer

and a parkour i did
Attached Files
matarika_parkour_beachside.tbm (19.9 KB, 6 views)
#Mata Parkour on the Beach.rpl (726.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by matarika; Dec 30, 2015 at 08:50 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I'll cnc the spar cuz i am lazy to cnc parkour, well, the spar looked pretty cool, but i would like to see more moving on the spar, sometimes it looks a bit stoped, in one frame that i don't remember u twitched, i know that it happened because u almost lost your balance and the ko looked kinda fake, u just let acer get an easy hit. All in all the replay was pretty nice.