Toribash
Twirly and Holykicks were epic. You have nice rhythm and stuff. Very Fluid.
Attached Files
#Re- Boom Online.rpl (74.0 KB, 8 views)
#Re- Bawl spin decap.rpl (74.4 KB, 9 views)
#Re- Reboom.rpl (152.6 KB, 8 views)
#Re- First Manip .rpl (121.2 KB, 9 views)
bring back wibbles
So hey, i made a replay

i know its been a while...

just a lil lunge.

Dieman,
your doubling replay was great, but that contracted wrist in the pose is STILL bothering me... I liked the smoothness of that leg coming up for the first kick.

You just HAD to pack all that in to the skeet replay? It was very nice, but you didnt really have to make that skeet. You should add about 100-200 frames to pose better, or just pose after you break that elbow, no skeet neccessary.

Overall, your two replays were really nice. I liked Doubling better cause of my name.
Attached Files
Double- Lunge.rpl (71.1 KB, 14 views)
no repaly above myne sooo.
also, the saved replay is for dieman. gj.
Attached Files
winnage_2.rpl (57.4 KB, 7 views)
winnage.rpl (62.2 KB, 7 views)
saved.rpl (76.9 KB, 6 views)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Entertaining stuff Mars lol, but the moves were pretty simple and stiff, 6/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was doing some tk (which is ONCE AGAIN f'd up, fukken sumo is on) just now and I managed to get a pretty good punch in. I wish I could have brought my right leg back so it looked more natural but when I tested it with the ghost it seemed to ruin the aim and power of the punch so I didn't chance it, still pretty good I think.
Attached Files
0tk great punch.rpl (76.6 KB, 10 views)
[42]
My shop
Wth?

Tk??

500 TF?!?!
NO DQ!!!!!

THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD D:
still a good punch tho could have been more direct :3 7/10
Attached Files
!Mobi_AikidoDecap.rpl (30.1 KB, 5 views)
!Mobi_Wuch PAWNCh.rpl (44.1 KB, 5 views)
!Mobi_C0D3N3 Ph3N3 EDiT.rpl (123.9 KB, 6 views)
ok, i cant really criticize or comment or rate or anything on mp stuff.

with that said, LOL at the aikido decap. Its so nice, just a little 'pluck' followed by a 'slam'

that wushu punch was nice and clean, but it just looks REALLY lucky!

i liked that run, but what the @% did you name it? anyway, that kick was really pinpointed to the right place, and i like the little stall before your final pose, and the way you kicked yourself back up from falling down was sweet.

mine is what will be the beginning of the replay (i hope). I know it takes a while, but i just think its really nice and flowey. I didnt actually use grab to hurt him, just move uke and me around. Im planning on adding time, stopping before i get so far and getting the other leg.
Attached Files
in progress.rpl (109.6 KB, 9 views)
DoubleG: It was a way too grabby and after the first kick I didn't really see an opportunity for a second one. Looks kinda hard to edit and choppy 4/10.

Anyways I just started regular gravity again, its a little sloppy but good in my opinion.
Attached Files
1combo60c.rpl (129.0 KB, 13 views)
1combo61.rpl (177.3 KB, 12 views)
Rogue clown