Toribash
Thats pretty sweet megaman

You should see osu! server. There are lots of 8 bit characters drawn there.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Thats pretty sweet megaman

You should see osu! server. There are lots of 8 bit characters drawn there.

Theres a osu! Server on minecraft? i wonder if peppy plays there sometimes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Holyshit.. Someone actually knows osu in here ö_ö

Anyway peppy doesnt propably even know about it. The server was created by someone else from osu! community

Do you play osu? Tell me your account so that I can brutally insert you to my friends list
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Holyshit.. Someone actually knows osu in here ö_ö

Anyway peppy doesnt propably even know about it. The server was created by someone else from osu! community

Do you play osu? Tell me your account so that I can brutally insert you to my friends list

i had to make a new account recently. so my rank and stuff is fail, its in my sig

EDIT: i finished the wall!
Stuff in order, left to right.
Megaman , Space Invaders , Mario , :V smile , 1up Mushroom , Random ninja guy , Goomba , flying thing i cant remember the name of from mario , Master chief , Blue shell (mario) And Solid snake.

Last edited by VayneKuagari; Dec 19, 2009 at 02:08 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Hey guys I think we need a clan logo, so we can put the logo on our Biceps Textures.
So who can make the logo?
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
first try at Tf2 skins. it fails because the V_model is backwards XD. i need to swap the two shovel heads round. to get it looking good.

Oh! and here are the stamps

EDIT: I REALY need to resize all my images to 800x600 or something.
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Dec 21, 2009 at 04:52 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]