Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Nobody ever added my butterfly kick :ccc

Awfully sorry, *Sorry mate, Will get done asap.

Ninjakid57: No thanks. Opener was unrealistic, was that a launch? I dont recall people lanching like that irl, not trying to be mean, but seriously. you were really twitchy, but I think you did the trick correctly by definition, It just didn't look up to our standards. The landing was stiff and the pose was eh. Try again, mate.

*but Chilledon is a lazy, no good, faggot cunt who is too busy playing with his 2 inch pee-pee to update the op.
Last edited by 2WC; Nov 16, 2014 at 06:01 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Again, opener is really unrealistic and you launched. The rest was meh but fix that first part, mate. Still a no.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Nobody ever added my butterfly kick :ccc

Whoops, I thought I saw someone say no to it.

Will add Hayabusa's and Yours when I get home.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
let me guess..

i shouldn't move to the right
i landed at a bad time making the kick incomplete
the bounce at the end of the roll is weird
t w i t c h e s
the pose looks unrealistic and so does the opener

do your worst, tricktionary.
Attached Files
!nin - pop fly.rpl (130.5 KB, 12 views)
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Uh, well, yeah.
Pretty much everything about this should be redone if you think it deserves to be in the tricktionary. Opener is unrealistic, nothing flows, your spins aren't even close to human form and don't carry enough torque, the kick was off-balance, and idk why you even rolled.
Seriously I can see that you want to be in the tricktionary but it's going to take a lot more practice because let's just be honest here, you aren't at that level yet. So, best case scenario, you practice a lot for like a couple months or so, come back, and try again. Just give yourself more time, it takes a lot more practice then what you're giving it.
ORMO|Retired