Toribash
Sup wafflez I would like a sig of Vocaloid lily. I would like the colors of the background to be clearish as well with yellow and a greyish black color. You have made a couple of my sigs in the past and you know what Im into, so be creative and try your best. Also I would like the size to be VIP. Ill pay 10k for this request.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Sil View Post
Sup wafflez I would like a sig of Vocaloid lily. I would like the colors of the background to be clearish as well with yellow and a greyish black color. You have made a couple of my sigs in the past and you know what Im into, so be creative and try your best. Also I would like the size to be VIP. Ill pay 10k for this request.

Added to the list. I'll get started.

Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Stich:

Starting on Carnages avvy.
-----
Carnage:

Made a carnage avvy.

Making sure they saw this.

how much for a set similar to this five twelve.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*
I won't do sets based off of other sets. But the minimum for cartoon sets is the minimum for sets in general.

Head sent.
Last edited by LWafflez; Aug 1, 2011 at 09:29 AM.
Hello, I'm here to request a head. It should be in 512x512 resolution. I want something to match my Demo forceand QS relax. I would like it to be in a Robotic style, i want it simple but detail. My price range is 10-20k. Thanks.
hayz : Fachry is kewl and i like him(in a non-gay way)
I'm sorry, but your price is a bit too low for a robotic head. My minimum for one is 25k. I've added prices for individual styles on the first post, to clear confusion.

Also, I'm happy to announce that lilmali is now handling the GFX section of the shop.
i can do 25k.. please make it

just wondering, do you accept item as payment
if you dont that all right
Last edited by Fachry; Aug 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM.
hayz : Fachry is kewl and i like him(in a non-gay way)