Toribash
what type of replays do they have to be spar,tricking,parkour or normal fighting?
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade
Anything that looks cool. So a 'lil bit of all.
-----
So cad. I looked at our members, and ~1/4 haven't been on in the last 2 months, We should kick people who never get on, but send them a message on the forums saying 'Sorry that you were kicked, but of you ever start playing again, re apply.'
Hope you enjoy this suggestion. And it IS a suggestion, so please don't get mad thank you.
Last edited by BillyLlama; Sep 12, 2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@billy I do it all really, but with the group I'm working with they don't want me doing all their work XD so I just do 3d models and texturing (even though I wanna do all the animation and everything :P I don't want others touching my work...)
-----
but for my company everyone on my team can do it all
Last edited by NamelessDev; Sep 12, 2014 at 08:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Beep, Boop
Well we were getting a clan vid made but then he didnt because "our replays wern't good enough" so I'm making one. Billy's hosting a clan comp where you have to enter the best replay good back a couple pages to see the details. So yea that's about it. Btw billy I think you should extend the deadline for the replays.
when life gives you oranges, make lemonade