Toribash
Nobody individually* Is in the wrong here, in fact? As I said we all are. This whole thing is pointless and stupid, we're all human, and thus so make mistakes. It isn't too late to stop this shit. I'll stop here if you all will. <3 If we drop this, we could fix everything, if we continue, then shits going to hit the fan, and fast.
#Swag
SpmSL, it's better you stayed out of this. I'm not in the wrong. Once again, fighting isn't solving anything.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
SpmSL, it's better you stayed out of this. I'm not in the wrong. Once again, fighting isn't solving anything.

For once you are right. This fighting isn't solving anything. I have said my piece, and whether or not you agree or disagree with the truth is your choice. I am done for tonight.
Thank you for stopping, I hope we can all at the very least revert back to friends. All of us. This whole thing was initially brought upon by me telling poppo what I thought. I'll take the blame for this one. Step 1 of making a good recovery. In the words of the Beatles, "Give peace a chance?"
#Swag
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Thank you for stopping, I hope we can all at the very least revert back to friends. All of us. This whole thing was initially brought upon by me telling poppo what I thought. I'll take the blame for this one. Step 1 of making a good recovery. In the words of the Beatles, "Give peace a chance?"

No. We are not friends here. We are enemies in the same clan. I am just saying this isn't solving anything. Peace is what I gave poppo before when he was do little things. This is too big. No peace. Also, I hate the Beatles :P
Bruce, You may be pissed for being kicked, but look at this not as yourself, but as a human being. We're all arguing about a game that yes, is important to many of us. We lost control of most of our tempers and tore apart what was, and what could still be a wonderful clan. I think stopping all this pointless arguing is a step in the right direction.
#Swag
Please, don't blame people who aren't responsible for actions they did not do.

Fusionman, I can promise you a promotion soon.
Last edited by poppo361; Feb 17, 2012 at 02:40 AM.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Skull, don't let what Poppo's saying get to you, he's obviously messing with you. It's not like you've never done that before. Though we may dislike each other, can we at least stop and say why?
#Swag