View Poll Results: Lucent in C3?
Why, yes.
15 Votes / 45.45%
No thanks.
18 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you still suck tho

fyi I'm in c3 too. (according to the list before the rollback.)
Last edited by Alan; Dec 23, 2010 at 04:18 AM.
ehhhh leaving C3
You guys are awesome and I enjoyed staying with you. But as I visit our board every day, I realize more that you guys aren't really for me.

Thank you for your time <3

I'm kidding you morons

That's actually what pissed me off in EpicDouche's thread, the fuck he thinks C3 is? a fun place just to clan hop and disappoint everyone in it to have a 'nice stay'?
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
you still suck tho

fyi I'm in c3 too. (according to the list before the rollback.)

Double clanning is better?

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Way better, seriously, tell me something wrong about it.

I love both clans equally, I am loyal to both clans equally, I am active in both clans equally. The only bad thing is that I can only have one under my name.
Originally Posted by Alan View Post

That's actually what pissed me off in EpicDouche's thread, the fuck he thinks C3 is? a fun place just to clan hop and disappoint everyone in it to have a 'nice stay'?

I've been in C3 for a while, pal.

And I was thanking them for allowing me to hang out with them in this clan, and for being good friends.

Also this Alan lacks Alan, what happened?
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
In tb neither is right. theres no lesser of 2 evils. if he wanted to leave its his choice. last i checked double clanning isnt a way to show any respect.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!