Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thats gonna happen every time someone joins the clan. Ive fixed the ranks now. Also ult if you want to you can send them our way.
Frost members and allies join us in #Frost on irc!
It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.
Pidda is currently away. I'm pretty sure he will get on later. For now, i'm taking care of the server.
It is possible to predict meteor showers and measure how far away we are from the moon. But still, we can't predict when the pizzaman's gonna show up.
Oh darn. Sounds harsh. How in the world did that happen?
After 5 years I finnaly went and got them umm like unsharpened a bit from the edges. It happened 5 years ago when I was playing with my step brother. I was 8 years old. While playing I slipped and fell on my chin. Some bad things happened to my chin and bits of my front 2 teeth broke off and made them un even and that irritated me alot. So herp derp thats what happened.