Toribash
About to write 3 hours of English. Praying to lord cthulhu for strength and hax
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
I hate that teacher, she was like "it's bad, it's too much and doesn't have the right shape BLABLABLA" -_-

I had to do some other things too but she never gave us much creative space, she was like "make a shoe with a mouth as shoe hole" or "use 2 foods with a similar form and put them together as one" so when she complained about the things i made not being clean, i simply told her "the subjects you choose are way too precise and i have no creative space, so it's normal that it isn't clean, because i didn't want to make this so i made it fast" and her reply was "well then ill let you choose the subject"

So yeah next time, i totally forgot about it and when she asked me i spontaneously said "i thought about doing something that everyone likes, cats!" And the whole class was like "yussssss cats !!!!" So i continued "just take a cat, transform it to whatever you want, like a ninja cat, a pirate cat, a nurse cat, etc. Make the background transparent and we'll put all together in the end. "

Everyone was ok with it and that's where my cat came from.
-----
Btw the reason why the background on my cat isn't transparent is bc i uploaded it as a jpeg instead of the photoshop file
Last edited by Thronior; Oct 27, 2016 at 11:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Satanic pussy is my spirit animal.

What class is that?
(RL)||[RMO]
Nice. Sounds like a really fun class. Did you see Nerdand AOG merged?
(RL)||[RMO]