Toribash
I'm down with any of them as long as I'm actually around to do them.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Im fine with any of the clan wars! We just need to have a few get togethers and prepare for them i would say. Other than that, lets do it!

i'm currently in the process of moving so i probably won't be able to do any wars for a while rip.

[T]
#hi

I am up for any wars. If it is during a weekday then my times that i can play are pretty limited, If its on a weekend then I am free to play any time pretty much.
Yo Tribe

Name: Cameron
Nationality: Australian \o/

Why do you want to join?
Well, raku, after several years of coming into existence, died recently (rip). As unfortunate as it was, many members moved on and here I am, moving on. I stumbled across this clan thread (simply because it reminded me of Transformice, being named 'Tribe' and all) and decided I'd check it out. Liked the idea, people are chill and yeah, I've run in to most of you a couple of times here and there, but I haven't been very active at all for the last 2 years. I was in raku for approx. 3 years, and c3 for about 6 months, had very little clan involvement beforehand, so loyalty won't be, or at least shouldn't be, an issue.
accept mi cos australian
we live in treehouses n shit

Name changes/alts: Was previously StarDelta, namechange to Star. Only alts I have used are personal banks iirc.
Previous clans: raku, C3, Dragonz
Skype name: (optional) N/A
Other skills: non-specific to toribash unfortunately, but I used to be pretty decent at this game in sp and mp I guess.
Replays: new computer, toribash wasn't a priority so I haven't had any replays backed up. I did a little scavenging on the forums however and found an alright replay which I struggled with (sp) and edited it just now and finished it. I'll chuck in an mp aikido save too, the most recent one I could find, seeing as the min amount of replays is 2 ;-; But yeah sorry for the lack of replays. If it's any consolation I was in TA and that old sparring clan (TSO?).

and here's my playercard because why not

Cheers.

EDIT: found my old replay thread ;o
Attached Files
#Star - StylisticREMADE.rpl (157.7 KB, 8 views)
save etc.rpl (54.7 KB, 5 views)
#Star - Colliding forces1.rpl (256.6 KB, 6 views)
#Star - Dizzy2.rpl (192.4 KB, 5 views)
#Star - Starburst.rpl (256.7 KB, 7 views)
#Star - Wild Outburst.rpl (118.3 KB, 4 views)
#Star - Static.rpl (326.9 KB, 4 views)
#Star - Crushed dreams1.rpl (115.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Star; Jan 15, 2014 at 04:14 PM.
I've got to say yes to Handyman, he's freakin good in-game met him several times and he's a really nice guy. Star I don't know personally, but his replays are fair and he's a good marketeer, so I bet he's good with people. Want to see some MP replays though.

So, yes to Handler.
Mr. Starry will have to wait for my vote, leaning towards a yes as of now. Definite when I've seen the MP replay(s).

Also, about the war... I am available for some hours now 2-4. After that I'm heading to my babe's place.
yes to Handler

not voting on Star, haven't seen you on irc or chatted with you once
can't remember any of it anyways
'u'
Haven't had any contact to Handler or Star. For me the apps weren't really impressive or special, i would like to get known of both in the IRC since they seem to be known. Not voting on them now.