Ranking
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
we probably don't notice if its been a while, but if we denied you because of that replay why would you use it again?

The 2 replays I used were the ones I were received good standing. I was lacking one more of the same substance. So If i got 2 that are good, I would just make one the is of equal quality, showing the same styles and substance.
A good thing to note is that if you are not sure the replay is good enough, it probably isn't.

we expect slammers
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 17, 2015 at 09:35 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i can use some ormo replays in a video?

i will give the credits,im asking because i already have made 3 threads in events board for this,and everytime the same thing("needing replays"),this wold be consider spam by what i think.
ormo have great replays for a video,so im asking if i can use some,giving credits of the replay maker in the video.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
If you find a replay that interests you and you want to use it in the video, I'd ask for permission from them.

Usually we don't really mind, but I'd do it just in case. If they are inactive it doesn't really matter idk
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Around frame 950 i attempted a valdez but no matter what i do i cant get the arm behind me fast enough and still make it look real.
Help pls
Attached Files
[WIP] Uphold.rpl (147.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Nov 21, 2015 at 06:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
you didn't even post a replay, how can we help you?

I updated the post

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Any tips how to continue this run, cant do it without twitching or falling down.

Mod should be standard in your mod files

Mod is found in my next post.
thanks
Attached Files
#Playing around.rpl (122.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Headles; Dec 14, 2015 at 02:56 PM.
Sup nerd