Toribash
i always tought since i started entering clans in toribash, to start my own clan but i always tought i would suck as a leader xD
but since i like DAT i dont intend on starting a clan
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
lol @ sigma's leader...
the sigma boys wanted a Clan war with us but then Sigma's "leader"(WarCry)
backed down,o well....i was really in the mood for it...

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

well Tartaruga asked me if we wanted clan war but then he said he was joking. Then i asked him if he wanted and he accepted but it seemed that WarCry wasnt in a mood for the war
Originally Posted by extremerun View Post
well Tartaruga asked me if we wanted clan war but then he said he was joking. Then i asked him if he wanted and he accepted but it seemed that WarCry wasnt in a mood for the war

scared*
also
i am Aikido king
lol i won like so many games this week in aikido.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

btw everytime im on my computer i will use iBot to make a DAT Server so just search for it.
i just need to find a way to make you guys already oped without needing to write always /op....
EDIT: congratz everyone is allways oped in dat server im just finishing adding the names...
just keep searchin /jo Dat but btw i will be inactive in the few days i already made a thread explaning that
EDIT2: Server is Up and Every Dat member is FullTime Admin unleass they do something bad to dat reputation and they will be deoped for ever
Last edited by extremerun; Jun 10, 2009 at 02:59 PM.
Guys (specially m0uta and all other artist (3d sorta))

You'll wanna check out the [TAT]Ninja Comp in events forum even if you arent an artist theres some wicked pics there check it out ^^
I am a prime tori. Why don't i have toriprime?
im working on my ninja comp entry
EDIT: go see it Coke because im killing you lol
Last edited by extremerun; Jun 10, 2009 at 06:34 PM.