Toribash
Originally Posted by Nuramon View Post
Yeah, me again. This time I have more like the classic replays in my bag full of fun and other stupid stuff lol
Spilt
Decap
MadMan

Errr... what's up with me? lol
EDIT: For replays look at the post!
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
Just wait. They'll check eventually.

I love you <3

Anywaaaay.

MIY: no
Nura: i dont know. I have to see what the others say first.
HiVoltage: Wow. I was very surprised by all those awesome boomhits. yes (your last replay reminds me of an old replay i made)
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I say yes to HiVoltage, seen his stuff befoar.

Nura is a bit too stiff for my tastes..limber up a bit, man. You need to be more fluid. And try to pose at the end. Just improve a little in those areas, and it'll be a yes from me.
Thanks. They were kinda getting on my nerves (I wanted to hear a yes or no too, but i waited politely.)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Ohai. I felt like joining. I'll explain the replays a bit because I enjoy commentating on them. Anyway.

DoubleKick - I kick first and skim the left leg, dming it, then dming the arm, I kick again and decap. Nothing much to say about this one. Pretty straight forward.

InsaneMan - Madman, A small boomhit at the end.

KickChaseKick - Most recent. I really enjoy the heli kick at the beggining getting a leg dm and decap. After I chase uke. The chase is pretty stiff but I was just trying to get over there in time. After I grab uke, which dms his arm and bring him up to dm his other leg. I hope this counts as a split because at the end both his legs and glutes are gone. If this isn't considered a split let me know, I will edit this post.
Attached Files
Doublekick.rpl (55.0 KB, 17 views)
InsaneMan.rpl (197.9 KB, 16 views)
KickChaseKick.rpl (110.4 KB, 13 views)
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
I say yes to HiVoltage, seen his stuff befoar.

Nura is a bit too stiff for my tastes..limber up a bit, man. You need to be more fluid. And try to pose at the end. Just improve a little in those areas, and it'll be a yes from me.

Apologies, but you're not a recruiter. Don't get me wrong, giving advice to potential recruits is fine and greatly appreciated but your vote 'yes' or 'no' is, overall, pointless as it won't really be taken into consideration. Just throwing that out here.
Hey heres my try to join this org
the last one is a combination of all xD
Attached Files
00-Decap.rpl (104.1 KB, 9 views)
00-Madman.rpl (270.0 KB, 9 views)
00-Split.rpl (109.7 KB, 7 views)
00-Pie.rpl (118.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by RafaThePro; Apr 5, 2009 at 04:09 AM.
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
um soz to double post

have u guys seen my replays already
i really want to join this org
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]