Toribash
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I can't play any pc games unless they work on wine (which most don't) but let me try again.
I'm looking for a moba type pvp that's hopefully available for mac, or at least works on wine. I at least want pvp, it doesn't have to be moba or anything. It could be an mmo, and something NOT WoW or runescape. I already have LoL, HoN, and Sc2. It can't be subscription, and it's fine if I have to pay for it.

:/

Dead Frontier (now in 3d) is an online zombie apocalypse mmo with PVP and survival-horror elements that also has an arena specially made for fighting between numerous players.
Best thing about it is that it isn't point n' click like runescape or WoW.
It's free, but has extra crap for people who pay (fortunately it isn't pay-to-win - you can buy the "credits" which you'd usually buy through paypal with in-game money).

However, if you don't want to earn your equipment through exploration/farming/market and are looking for something more like Unreal Tournament then this isn't really for you.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I can't play any pc games unless they work on wine (which most don't) but let me try again.
I'm looking for a moba type pvp that's hopefully available for mac, or at least works on wine. I at least want pvp, it doesn't have to be moba or anything. It could be an mmo, and something NOT WoW or runescape. I already have LoL, HoN, and Sc2. It can't be subscription, and it's fine if I have to pay for it.

:/

Fiesta, free and really fun.

Oh and how could I forget the kingdom of loathing XD. That game is awesome.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I'm looking for fun games that work on really old computer (2003 laptop)
Exemples : Cave Story, Iji, Last Scenario, Exit fate, Acid bomb 2.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post

IVAN, Sumotori dreams, Dungeon Siege 2, and maybe Rubber Ninjas. MAYBE.
Also Dwarf Fortress and the Trilby series.
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Borderlands maybe? That's what I like.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
You'd probably like Killzone, Borderlands, Call Of Duty, Halo, Resistance, Brothers in arms, Gears Of War and Metal Gear Solid 4.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
For one, try Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout New Vegas. Though, the first 2 fallouts are a lot different.
TES games are pretty similar to Fallout 3, mainly Oblivion.
Borderlands is great.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
For one, try Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout New Vegas. Though, the first 2 fallouts are a lot different.
TES games are pretty similar to Fallout 3, mainly Oblivion.
Borderlands is great.

Same developer / game studio ftw.

Yeah, try those games. Even Borderlands is kind of an RPG with less story and more BOOM!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''