Toribash
Hello Parrot,
My name is Darryl Thomas, and I am a 13 year old black belt. I joined in July of last year and I'm am getting back in the swing of toribash again. I think the perfect way to start of is to be active and participate in clan events. Sooooo.... Yeah. My favorite mods are mushu, taekkyon, and greykido. My real life hobbies include, drawing, excessive gaming, and singing (don't you dare say anything....) *Jump to poem about SkulFuk*
Skulls are grey Fuks are... eh.... addicting? If you mess with him, he will bust a cap up your ass.
*lel*
So yeah, Other games I play include CSGO and CoD AW,
My previous clans include, Parodox and Sinon. I left paradox because of inactivity. I was kicked from Sinon because I quit TB for a while.
I wish to join Parrot because it is a pretty recently revived Clan, and I expect great things from this clan. I may not be as experienced as other players, and clan members, but I think I could be an exception. I don't have a video of me dancing so um... Wub wub wub (I'm dancing see?!)
Need to watch Boku no Pico? Try bleach today!
No dance -> Moop sad
Poem -> Liaxo glad
Poem about skulfuk -> Liaxo envious -> Liaxo sad
No song -> Cow sad
No bong -> SmallBowl sad

Sassy entitlement ingame -> difficult to save this app, Danny Boy
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by Sonic1991 View Post
I don't have a video of me dancing so um... Wub wub wub (I'm dancing see?!)

I dont see any dancing.

*Cowmeat looks disapprovingly
Hello Parrot,
My name is Darryl Thomas, and I am a 13 year old black belt. I joined in July of last year and I'm am getting back in the swing of toribash again. I think the perfect way to start of is to be active and participate in clan events. Sooooo.... Yeah. My favorite mods are mushu, taekkyon, and greykido. My real life hobbies include, drawing, excessive gaming, and singing (don't you dare say anything....) *Jump to poem about SkulFuk*
Skulls are grey Fuks are... eh.... addicting? If you mess with him, he will bust a cap up your ass.
*lel*
My previous clans include, Parodox and Sinon. I left paradox because of inactivity. I was kicked from Sinon because I quit TB for a while.
I wish to join Parrot because it is a pretty recently revived Clan, and I expect great things from this clan. I may not be as experienced as other players, and clan members, but I think I could be an exception. I don't have a video of me dancing so um... Wub wub wub (I'm dancing see?!)

*rubs forehead*
"Wub wub wub" *rubs forehead harder*
Curious aren't you.
What's your CS rank?
Also I dont see any dancing or singing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
No dance -> Moop sad
Poem -> Liaxo glad
Poem about skulfuk -> Liaxo envious -> Liaxo sad
No song -> Cow sad
No bong -> SmallBowl sad

Sassy entitlement ingame -> difficult to save this app, Danny Boy

:<

We still have yet to see an app with furious jazz hands

;~;
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Hello Parrot,
*lel*

Hello Darryl.

I don't know if we can accept 13 years old guys because I am 17 and I have problems with some ppl's sass. I see you like taekkyon. Good. Some guys might find that interesting... Who doesn't play games more than should, eh? And no... Don't make poems about the Fuk. I play CSGO and some older CoDs too so we should be able to understand each other. I left Sinon too bro, not because I was inactive, because it didn't suit me well.

And why are you dancing while applying to our honorable clan? That's just rude.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static