Toribash
Oh well, I'll just play around with some of my replays and see how this turns out. Probably won't actually finish the video, but eh.

It seems to suit your style well, so I'm not surprised.

Yeah, I like the faster songs more, it's difficult for me to sync this. Good luck though :P

Also, here's something I made a little while back:

Not that great, but eh. Lag made the thing nearly impossible to record without the thing jumping a lot.

Last edited by DatSkip; Dec 3, 2013 at 07:50 AM.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Nice Skip. Heres something I made a very long time ago. I was obsessed with effects and stuff, therefore overedit..
Realised, awesome song, just not for edits..
*Old Textures*

Edit: Thanks iFred.
Fixed it for you/ fred
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Dec 4, 2013 at 06:31 AM.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
I don't mind the overedit but I think that you made the stuff way too slow to sync in with the music.

Also I have no idea what effects to use hence my lack of effects :/
I do some videos
Originally Posted by ililo1 View Post

Ma video cus vord told me to

Nice video strikas, i loved those subtle light leaks, but be sure to have the freecam closer to the tori's when recording. Otherwise it was really quite good
Btw, isn't that the song Sly used in one of his edits? :3

awesome! i liked the sync and the flow, but i didnt like the shader in the 0.17 part
and you should but the film burn to 50 opacity
aslo awesome song choice!
Skip - nice video and I like the choice of shader but didn't like the border that much though.
FBC - not a big fan of the effects, made the vid kinda blurry.

Nice videos guys!

Skip - Loved the flow, transitions were great, syncing was pretty good and the freecam was perfect. However, I didn't necessarily like the shaders/colour correction, seemed like a little too much green for my eyes >.<

Faint - I liked your interest in fx but be sure not to blow out the highlights when CCing. Don't use the soft contrast/diffuse effect because it only makes the video harder to see :P also, slow down on the lens flares and use the velocity envelope l showed to you

for both videos, dont use the vignette too much because it leaves a harsh black border around the edges

also,

random drawing

first digital drawing in ages so cnc ples :P

AND

some of ma photography WARNING: LARGE IMAGES (also not too sure what's going on with the quality) :/

Last edited by Avikaa; Dec 4, 2013 at 04:12 AM.
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Skip - nice video and I like the choice of shader but didn't like the border that much though.
FBC - not a big fan of the effects, made the vid kinda blurry.

Haha, made the video a while ago and uploaded it 7 months ago, I rushed it as you can probably tell.

Oh yea, thanks for the advice Ililo1, and I started using the velocity envelope, which is realy useful.
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Dec 4, 2013 at 06:56 AM.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Drawing is cool, you should colour it in.

Also did you sharpen those pictures? Or is your camera just super good o.o

Rawwrh: Looks a little too floppy for me.
I do some videos
Haha, nope i didn't sharpen them but the upload made them look really quite poopy for some reason :[
PROFESSIONAL POTATO
AETHER