Toribash
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
"Rambling Bird Squeak"

>:C

(that means why did you leave ? but you no longer can understand us because you are not a parrot anymore)

Originally Posted by BL4CKCHILD View Post
JDECK!!! Why you did you leave?!

Don told me to use my voice, and so I did.

He told me to tell Kerry to step back, that I wanted her to leave, Don didn't want his name in the picture, just another opinion to turn the tides against her, I couldn't do that, not to someone I respect, He tried to get to grab a new bone, something I could look forward too, but no, I told him once I was not interested in becoming leader of parrot, didn't listen.

If your "Leader" is willing to do this, what kind of clan is this really, just a group wearing the tag, while don tries to play all the cards in his favor.

Oh, and hush, he's looking at you to be his new hammer, decline his ass.

Also, this just in from Parrot Headlines:
Parrot is about to be pretty dead. Jdeck quit. Kerry is running a rampage, and i have about had it with the admins random infracting/banning current/ex-members for little to no reason.

So hush, sorry to burst your pride. but you might as well post your resignation before the parrot ship is finished sinking.

Guess I cracked your hull, oops.
Last edited by JDeck; Feb 3, 2012 at 03:01 AM.
Fuck it, I've been thinking about doing this for a while anyway.

I'm out.

I had a long(Okay, maybe it wasn't that long, but you get the point.), thought out reason, but I realized it wasn't very truthful so I deleted it and typed this up.

To be honest, I just dislike what this clan's come to these last few weeks. Parrot was like one big happy family, but now it's just fight after fight and argument after argument, with people just pouring more fuel on the fire. I just feel like this place isn't fun any more.

Also,
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP TAKING THE INTERNET SO SERIOUSLY.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Fuck it, I've been thinking about doing this for a while anyway.

I'm out.

I had a long(Okay, maybe it wasn't that long, but you get the point.), thought out reason, but I realized it wasn't very truthful so I deleted it and typed this up.

To be honest, I just dislike what this clan's come to these last few weeks. Parrot was like one big happy family, but now it's just fight after fight and argument after argument, with people just pouring more fuel on the fire. I just feel like this place isn't fun any more.

Also,
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP TAKING THE INTERNET SO SERIOUSLY.

Note taken, See you around.
I'm out too, the clan was fun and everything when I joined but now everything is fights and stuff as up2u said. And I want a fun clan where everyone tries to get along and that's just not here. Sorry but see you guys.
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I don't think Parrot can come back after this ...
We sure can try though.
FIRED UP