Toribash
I can vote? yay, em I played with fusionman and he is a nice player and is pretty chill for that reason im gonna vote yes
MinerIE stole meh hunter
Originally Posted by uFantom View Post
fusionman has been invited.

Welcome to the family

Why Thank you. I'm very pleased to be a new member!
#Swag
Hello everyone in the Grim Reapers clan. My name is Blazexxx, I am a black belt even though I'm not a 4th dan, I'm going to try my best in the application.
I have been playing toribash for 1 and a half years. This is from my first account ever I made. I have been in a couple of clan like TFO, and BroknSoul, but these clans are dead now. But I don't know what happened to TFO. My favorite mods are wushu, jousting and akido. I would love to join your clan because you guys are awesome, with an amazing team. I can bring respect, honor, and skill to the clan. I would like to hang out and practice playing with your team cause I love versing strong opponents (I'm good too). I am very nice to people ingame,but the only time I get angry ingame is when someone starts making me very angry. But I have to tell you one thing, I haven't been playing for a while but I have been playing more now. My ingame out of ten is 6-7 because I play when I finish all of my homework, cause I'm in school. By the way I'm 13 years old. My forums activity out of ten is 5 because I look at everything but I don't post because im not in any clan or anything.
In real life I am a black belt in Taekwondo which is awesome cause I got a 91.5 out of 100 on my black belt test . I am nice to everyone in real life too. I try playing when I have the chance.
I'll try my best if you let me join your clan.
~ Blazexxx
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
^ i think that u are not ready to join Grim Reapers

I second that notion. Nothing against you though. Keep up the work and someday you might be ready!
#Swag
You seem nice and everything but I think you should come when you're a 2nd or 3rd dan then I'll probbaly accept you

Yep just work as hard as you can make your mods a wide range but if you like a certain mod make sure that you are focusing alot into that.
MinerIE stole meh hunter