Toribash
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
CALM DOWN

Yeah fair enough, I didn't even use caps lock for that post, I sure didn't cut corners when it came to being grumpy.
Good morning sweet princess
Who the fuck tackles a tuna? Like I actually want you to outline your entire decision making process in which you come to the conclusion that that is a good idea.

Also Zelda is now the main reason why I shall not use the internet on the day that I take my first drink. I will lock myself in my girlfriend's bedroom and drink whatever she's got lying around and then vomit on her very nice bed
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Aug 31, 2015 at 08:35 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
It's just the circle of life dude.

That what I see...

Booty.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Who the fuck tackles a tuna? Like I actually want you to outline your entire decision making process in which you come to the conclusion that that is a good idea.

Also Zelda is now the main reason why I shall not use the internet on the day that I take my first drink. I will lock myself in my girlfriend's bedroom and drink whatever she's got lying around and then vomit on her very nice bed

Do you get locked in your girlfriends bedroom often?
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
So I was swimming along minding my own, and this happens to me:

hello

I just looked at this again and realised..

That's a marlin.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
That's a marlin.

Tuna, your venomous lies have not just offended, but have also hurt us. Because of you and your pathetic, deceitful facade it will be a while until I can properly put my trust in people again. I thought you were an honest fish but I now see you for what you really are: a selfish. Fucking fraud.
Well you're just fishist eh.
:lol:
Last edited by Tuna; Aug 31, 2015 at 06:10 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
That what I see...

Booty.

I can never think of the lion king again without imaginating this.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
it's been awhile guys, let's put a couple pretty faces up

You want pretty faces?

No

Wow we got a lotta sexy people in here ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

And then we got me:

youve been warned

Last edited by ape; Oct 1, 2015 at 06:24 AM.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious