Toribash
I've seen paperbatVG defeat him solo with a muramasa, but that's a given since it's the fucking muramasa. I'm sure a flail and/or vilethorn will do alot of good. I'd recommend an aqua sceptor, but I suppose you wouldn't have that if you're facing skeletron.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
I've seen paperbatVG defeat him solo with a muramasa, but that's a given since it's the fucking muramasa. I'm sure a flail and/or vilethorn will do alot of good. I'd recommend an aqua sceptor, but I suppose you wouldn't have that if you're facing skeletron.

Yeah, muramasa is one of the best weapons in the game, as well as like the giant hell sword or w/e. Paperbat is a champion at this game, I love how he figured it all out by himself and just tears shit up. About to solo skeletron by the way. I have a starfury (2 actually), a blue moon, full shadow armor, band of reg, cobalt shield, 360 hp, 160 mana. Apparently it will be a long battle but if I can make enough potions then I can easily beat him. I will be spamming like 15s-30s on him every half a second to second, which is pretty good. Taking out his hands first, and then his head.
Lol biggest reason I'm trying to beat him is so I can go through the dungeon slowly and get everything, in hopes of getting a muramasa.

And I suppose your right. I'll probably end up needing a team.
For some reason the minecrafter in me makes me think that having friends join in is kinda like cheating. I dunno, I just don't find it "legit", even for trading, but hey, it's how you play that makes you happy :3

Also, finally got the dryad to show up so now it'll be no problem getting shadow orbs/demon altars
Originally Posted by JesseD View Post
Hmm I suppose. But then again how in the world do you expect anyone to beat skeletron? :|

I just soloed him last night only using like 2 or 3 hp potions. He's really not that hard if you can dodge and have decent weapons. I just fought cthulu like a minute ago and beat him without using any potions, losing any hp, and killed him in under 5 minutes.