Toribash
I hate how pretty much all the bosses in games like Sonic, Mario, and Zelda take 3-5 repetitions of the same process to be defeated.

Pick up a bomb flower, throw it at the inhaling fire-breathing dinosaur, wait for the bomb to explode inside him, hold the shield button as the dinosaur rolls around the arena once and stops right in front of you, and repeat, and repeat again.

Why can't it be more interesting?
Weakling is a legendary hero. Though he starts off being a pile of shit with limbs, he grow to be a pile of shit that's the most poerful turd you'll ever see.

And he gets his ass handed to him fighting the big bad boss, but then 'through the power of friendship' can defeat him/her later on.

I think they should follow the convention of Z.O.E - The last boss whups your ass, making you feel useless, and rightly so.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Someone obviously can't think.

Fireball is the most overused spell ever invented. Just putting that spell in a game knocks it down like 50 notches.

Training levels are by far one of the worst additions to any game. I don't want to be coddled into learning that left mouse button = shoot. If I have half a brain cell I would be able to piece that together. Plus it makes the character seem like a total retard since he needs instructions on how to pull a trigger.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Having to drive all over the cities to protect your bussiness's earning your money from Drunken over weight gangs(GTA)
||||7th dan black belt||||
Tap X and square to avoid the boulder.

And not so much a cliche, but more of a meme "Boom Headshot"
Pretty much the annoying piece of shit phrase.
lol
Thank You Mario! But Peach is in another castle!

*Hurls console out of window*
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
1. Aliens Get on planet [Bwargh eat everything that has blood and destroy all cities]
2. Superhero with 124912417824 Steroid injections and -12123 IQ comes [Mwahaha I R kick u asses]
3. Mega fat shooting, you fire 12481284 bullets with one magazin and a superhard alienhybrid not even survives 3 shots in the leg.
4. World saved, mega dramatical end.

Gets on my balls (Resistance fall of men for example).

Also: I hate that pokemon is always written so shitty and the graphics are mega suckage, I still love it though ;3