Toribash
no such thing as lack of imagination

=D

lack of inspiration or motivation maybe, but never lack of imagination
cgsociety kind of makes me more depressed regarding my skills =)

I find watching films and going to museums a great alternative. also gives you some fresh air once in a while
Aaah, but you just need to know, the only reason they got so good is from knuckling down and having some good dedication. Natural talent only gets you so far, keep practicing and you'll be as good as them - no doubt about it.

That kinda keeps me going (Though I draw inspiration from ConceptArt.org, same principle but more 2D focused.)
the problem with that for inspiration is, i would never be able to make stuff like that, its way to complicated, i mean, i had trouble getting the deoderant can looking right, and that was some primitives and booleans, with a few minor edits :S
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
cgsociety kind of makes me more depressed regarding my skills =)

Same,when I browse concept art forum I feel like killing myself :3

Best place for me is listening to music and thinking about robots/balltsuits/whitchhunters etc
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
But it helps you improve in leaps and bounds..
You don't just go there to gawk at the epicness, think about what makes it epic.
Sign up for an account and start getting your works critted by the best in the business.

They arn't some random freaks of nature that decided to make a site, they are people just like you that worked hard to get to where they are..