Ranking
2.5k a week! Bro hook me up, i wanna pick some mango's.

And i am in no way up with you guys on what your talking about.

I have a piece of shit computer, i don't have any intention of making this one better. So a new computer is the way to go.

What specs do i take to the dude at a store to make sure the computer will kick toribash ass.
a 2.4 gigahertz processor, 256 megabyte video card and at least 1 gigabyte RAM should run Toribash on max settings. My old computer had that and ran Tori perfectly.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
That is a terrible computer to be honest.

"Intel ATOM 1.60 GHz, 512 KB L2 Cache" : This is pre-M series, seriously. At least 4 years old. ugh.

This computer is worth MAYBE $100-200 Australian, and then again the harddrive is probably the most expensive part of that computer, which is very sad...

3 years ago I bought a laptop (laptops are generally twice the price of desktops) that used a 1.8gHZ M series processor, integrated graphics, had 1 gb of ram and an 80 gig hard drive (partitioned, no idea why). It only set me back $400.

I suggest hook yourself up with AKP's rig, it will take you a bit more time but I would not buy the one you posted.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Do not purchase an assembled PC if you seriously want to game. Build your own, for the same amount of money you can assemble a much faster PC.

And, that Atom processor is fairly new, Intel released them recently, they're coming out in droves to be used in cheap home PC's and netbooks.
It's definately faster than your 1.8ghz Centrino M processor, Gorman. They're manufactured using a 45nm process, in comparison to your processor's 90nm process. Much more efficient as far as heat and power usage is concerned, and a faster all around processor.

Learn before you advise.

EITHER WAY: It's very easy to assemble a PC, and plenty of people can help you. Not to mention the quite noticable savings.

And I'm not sure of minimum specs or anything, but I'd guess somewhere around a decent dual core processor and a fairly well functioning video card, to run it at 30-60 fps. ATI 4770 or 4830 and an Core 2 Duo E7400 or Athlon X2 7750 Kuma can do it. And you could build a computer with those parts at about that same 600 AUD.

P.S. I built my first PC in 2004, I was 12. It really isn't that hard.
Last edited by Stonewall; May 16, 2009 at 05:50 PM.
Well, how do i buy all of the parts required to make a computer? I can't buy them over the internet, and it's not like i can go in to a store and say "i want that monitor, give me that processor thinger there, i will have that video card, now put it all together for me"
All that I would have to say is www.newegg.com I made a computer on their site for about 800USD(runs crysis on full settings) and I compared it to a dell that was about the same and it was 1400USD so whatever you do DONT buy a preassembled computer.
And btw the ASUS laptops are really good my brother got one and it owns all.
Last edited by Yourface; May 17, 2009 at 06:43 AM.
If your hellbent on getting preassembled heres a nice site, depending on your price range you can get a really nice computer or top of the line 'OMG look what I got and OMG it got neonz'. You may want someone with a bit of tech knowledge to help you make the PC but meh.
http://ibuypower.com/

http://www.ibuypower.com/ibp/store/c...r.aspx?mid=351 Will run anything you put near it...