Ranking
Ms. Pac-Man - Act 1 map.
SMB3 - Any Airships from the last world (Koopa's world)
AHL - The level with the Chinese restaurant and spa. (jazz club also?)
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Misty Maze Zone from Sonic.

If you've never played it in Sonic, then get a better Sonic.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
The panda level in spyro 3

Bamboo Terrace?

Mine is probably Fireworks Factory from Spyro 3 ;o
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
DM-Rankin on Unreal Tournament 2k4. I know that map inside and out.

holy mother of Win, fuck yes love that map
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by phail View Post
Bamboo Terrace?

Mine is probably Fireworks Factory from Spyro 3 ;o

no, I meant the fireworks one. I just got them confused ;D

oh, but the one where you have to spit green rocks at those fire lizard things and you can fly around as the penguin is awesome too.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
Level 100 in Pokemon

good one

i like (not favorite) the two stealth levels in spider-man the movie game. i don't know why but for some reason its fun sticking to the ceiling and using your webs to screw with the guards heads. then they'll call out super soldiers and i wont be found and they'll be like "you retard there's no one here".

i also like the final level in ape escape just because its so huge and the first part of it is like being in a carnival where everything is trying to kill you. there's not many games where a level goes from a carnival full of killer monkeys to space with more killer monkeys and their leader who you have an epic final showdown with him and he had some crazy monkey robot that shoots lazers. they were on crack when the made this
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH