Ranking
Merged all the combat arms threads.

Please keep this clean and use the search function if you're unsure about whether or not there's already a thread about a game you want to discuss.
♠NO♠
Better than counterstrike?!

Counterstrike (Source) has better sounds, models, graphics in general, gameplay, tactics, maps. All the Combat Arm maps are tiny little things, the only good thing you can do in it is customize your weapons. But you only get to keep weapons for a day, because they like taking money off of you.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Counter-Strike Source & Combat Arms. Also, this thread isn't really about Counter Strike, so let's talk about Combat Arms [I won't even comment your post].

Tiptip: Throw many grenades in that small map [forgot the name]. : D
They're all small

I think there is one called Junkyard, that's the easiest.

The one thing I hate is the MASSIVE crosshair
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
I just likew u use the m4a1 because in Cs i rule with that
<raydark101> "Tortele your avatar is hot!"
<Tortele> "It's a boy..."
Member of Dead and Forgotten
Well I Guess It Does Get Boring After A Few Hours Or Less But...I Love My Hakz With That Game Its Awsomez!!! Love Watching People Die XD....
It's a glitch, same with the "Join user's game room" button.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line