Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Xiongold View Post
Then you got ragdollmaster with a custom belt with 17000 wins and 3000 loses/.....

=/

I'd say it's OK, though you've probably only been playing low belts. when you get to black belt+ the win % is more accurate. Oh, and I hope you're not a multi account of someone good to brag, people have done that before D:
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
There is little discussion to be had here.
Moved.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I have custom belt and less than 3000 loses. He probably means me.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
I have custom belt and less than 3000 loses. He probably means me.

i thought it was ragdollmaster :O
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3