Ranking
wtf they got rid of the wild?!?!
what is there to do then, if not gang bash?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I felt the same way. Not to mention how time consuming it was.
I heard they updated the graphics to make it a little better.
But I'd rather not get back into all that...
[spirit]
I used to play Runescape. Ahh..

I was level 90, 3 mil in gold, lots of kick ass items.

Needless to say I regret the whole thing.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
wtf they got rid of the wild?!?!
what is there to do then, if not gang bash?

They added servers dedicated to fighting, meaning if your chillin in front of the lumbridge castle someone can tear into your ass with 32's.Bank's are safe ofc.
All the world's a stage.
well Gorman...I don't want to get mad at you...but i did have a lvl 99 member...his name is issy162...lol they didnt have izzy162 then...it was taken....but i had 87 att and 89 str...and i think i had 65 mage and 60 range....xD

Yinyang...I also stopped playing when they got rid of the wild...but just to let you know...they have the wild...only in different form...the last i knew...
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
I played before they went 3d, 3d just looks kinda lame on that game, got hacked so i quit .

my dad and my stepmom play it though... >.>
pretty uncool

[T]
#hi

Runescape 'classic' wooo woo!
except now it wont let me login, cos i aint a memby, wtf, ive had my classic account for ages, such bs...

Originally Posted by izzy162 View Post
well Gorman...I don't want to get mad at you...but i did have a lvl 99 member...his name is issy162...lol they didnt have izzy162 then...it was taken....but i had 87 att and 89 str...and i think i had 65 mage and 60 range....xD

Yinyang...I also stopped playing when they got rid of the wild...but just to let you know...they have the wild...only in different form...the last i knew...

ok sry then, u sound legit :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
They told Bork that they were taking away the Wildy.
Bork was all like. "What the hell..."
Bork hasn't really PLAYED, But Bork's been around enough to hear that:
Wildy is back in what they call "PvP World" where you kick everyone ass at any time, everyplace. you go into the wildy and the level range of what you can kill changes, just like wildy. And they's b telling Bork that he b banned.
for saying "Grrr Wtf Noob Stole my Sword!"
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I used to play runescape, And I believe they got rid of the wilderness because of real world trading, because People would buy their money, then get owned in the wilderness with all their crap and complain to jagex. rinse, wash, repeat. So In the new PvP worlds you don't get the person you killed's items, you get like a random item, which I find pointless.
Originally Posted by Bork View Post
They told Bork that they were taking away the Wildy.
Bork was all like. "What the hell..."
Bork hasn't really PLAYED, But Bork's been around enough to hear that:
Wildy is back in what they call "PvP World" where you kick everyone ass at any time, everyplace. you go into the wildy and the level range of what you can kill changes, just like wildy. And they's b telling Bork that he b banned.
for saying "Grrr Wtf Noob Stole my Sword!"

3rd person much?

Also the new pvp system like megadoomer said is poo.
You kill someone with full rune and as a reward you
get an addamite dagger. The rune ofc disappears and
no one gets to keep it.
[spirit]