Toribash
Re: My Pivot Animations
I would never buy flash MX. I know it's better but the price tag is too big. I would buy Toribash before Flash MX. Also I've used it before and found it extremely complicated. I didn't try to figure it out that hard though.
Originally Posted by Jam0864
Thanks, yeh they are pretty stiff aren't they. I created this to try and avoid stiffness, I think I succeded.

Wow dude, you are sooooo overrated. The animation was pretty good, but you attempted the trail effect poorly. You made it go back a forth for around 3 frames.
Is anyone allowed to make there own animation topic? Ill make one now and if your not a mod can lock it.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Originally Posted by samikah
Originally Posted by Jam0864
Thanks, yeh they are pretty stiff aren't they. I created this to try and avoid stiffness, I think I succeded.

Wow dude, you are sooooo overrated. The animation was pretty good, but you attempted the trail effect poorly. You made it go back a forth for around 3 frames.
Is anyone allowed to make there own animation topic? Ill make one now and if your not a mod can lock it.

You do relize that's the first time I'd ever used that effect in my life? That was more of a test animation than anything else. I just looked at the frames individually and it never goes back and forth, maybe you should get your eyes checked.
Dude, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... and no, i dont need my eyes checked.
It was pretty good for a first attempt at it then.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Originally Posted by samikah
Dude, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... and no, i dont need my eyes checked.
It was pretty good for a first attempt at it then.

That's the problem with text, people can take it the wrong way because you can't see the persons expression, the way they say stuff and other crap. Oh well. Where's the topic you were gonna make for your pivot anims?
The first time i posted it my internet disconected. I just posted it again, now. Go check it out.
| Knbl.on.TB |