Toribash
Originally Posted by 100USD View Post
it's not about dueling or making cash on the game it's about playing quality matches vs non-npcs

playing vs M0nsoom in lenshu is like hitting a heavy bag all day instead of sparring. you don't actually improve at anything besides how you throw a punch or a kick.

the fucking idiot only does one fucking opener, only plays lenshu in the most cuck way possible, and only takes dick pills due to not being able to get an erection in bed. you CANNOT and WILL not EVER improve playing a guy like that. and thats everyone in public lobbies.

succubus suffers from the same degenerate disease its fucking disgustingly disgusting to say the least.

no matter how many games u play vs these publictards you will never improve. there's too many situational things that you will only run into while dueling. and if you don't feel like buying tc to gamble against some south american sweatlord, tough luck. they're the only quality matches you will ever get.

everyone hates themselves and would rather give up and die rather than do something helpful for beginners because they're losers in real life.

if you play against publictards all day there is no skill curve. you're beating up on 2 year olds for no actual gain. you earn a grain of dirt's worth of tc per match, the free battlepass might as well not even be worth mentioning, playing the game takes hours of your day for barely any playtime on your end, people leave after one or two matches, you're stuck in a lobby by yourself for who knows how long waiting for someone to play against, the only person who joins is a white belt, rinse repeat for 30 days
-----
ITS THE SAME FUCKIN WAY IN RANKED AS WELL BUDDY

THEY ALLOW BLUE BELTS TO PLAY, THE TOP RANKED PLAYERS ARE ALL FUCKIN PUSSIES AND CAN SIMPLY CHOOSE NOT TO PLAY AGAINST YOU, 90% OF YOUR FUCKIN MATCHES ARE AGAINST COMPLETE NOOBS, YOU WILL NEVER IMPROVE

and then you have degenerate RETARDS, yes, RETARDS at the top ranks talking shit about being good at the game because you can farm noobs for 12 hours and not have to worry about anything like decay and farming each other and jerking each other off which we know YOU ALL DO. and YOU'RE FUCKIN LUCKY THERE ISNT A MATCH HISTORY FEATURE IN THE GAME OR YOUR ASSES WOULDVE BEEN FUCKING BANNED A LONG TIME AGO.

seriously this game sucks and you suck and go fuck yourself bud i dont care about what i say nor do i have any faith in this shit or tbn in the future you all can enjoy playing glorified rock paper scissors and im not finna be a part of dis shit

GOOD FUCKIN LUCK

i mean ur anger is severly missplaced, your pretty spot on with everything your saying, just none of that is the point of this thread, the point is, what can be learned from observing people(whoever tf they are) and relating that to beginners to help them improve at the game, the physics itself, how do we get those npcs leveled up at a faster rate than what weve been dealing with? and theres still a skill curve in public servers, its not as meta and pussy like duels can be but that doesnt mean theres no skill curve, certain mods are rock paper scissors for openers 10000%, its one of the reason i like boxshu cuz its easier to avoid those scenarios, for example the felnin/kyouski/crab whatever its called, the intention is to laydown in that position and stay there till theres an opening in the opponents defense, and usually just wait there the whole fight till someone makes a mistake, very boring and the exact opposite of what playing tb skillfully is, it can be avoided very easily by jumping at them and getting above them the 3rd turn, they usually get scared and will jump away which gives you a few turns where they cant pull some bullshit, its risky but they can still try to attack you but either way they arent gonna be in their opener stance anymore and if u can survive the first few turns while staying as close as possible youll have pretty good odds, if u do damn near anything else but close the distance fast enough youll usually draw the match if u dont make the first move cuz god forbid they move first, or they jump across the box whenever ur an ez target
Last edited by Kirito; Nov 23, 2023 at 04:48 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
it's not about dueling or making cash on the game it's about playing quality matches vs non-npcs

playing vs M0nsoom in lenshu is like hitting a heavy bag all day instead of sparring. you don't actually improve at anything besides how you throw a punch or a kick.

the fucking idiot only does one fucking opener, only plays lenshu in the most cuck way possible, and only takes dick pills due to not being able to get an erection in bed. you CANNOT and WILL not EVER improve playing a guy like that. and thats everyone in public lobbies.

succubus suffers from the same degenerate disease its fucking disgustingly disgusting to say the least.

no matter how many games u play vs these publictards you will never improve. there's too many situational things that you will only run into while dueling. and if you don't feel like buying tc to gamble against some south american sweatlord, tough luck. they're the only quality matches you will ever get.

everyone hates themselves and would rather give up and die rather than do something helpful for beginners because they're losers in real life.

if you play against publictards all day there is no skill curve. you're beating up on 2 year olds for no actual gain. you earn a grain of dirt's worth of tc per match, the free battlepass might as well not even be worth mentioning, playing the game takes hours of your day for barely any playtime on your end, people leave after one or two matches, you're stuck in a lobby by yourself for who knows how long waiting for someone to play against, the only person who joins is a white belt, rinse repeat for 30 days
-----
ITS THE SAME FUCKIN WAY IN RANKED AS WELL BUDDY

THEY ALLOW BLUE BELTS TO PLAY, THE TOP RANKED PLAYERS ARE ALL FUCKIN PUSSIES AND CAN SIMPLY CHOOSE NOT TO PLAY AGAINST YOU, 90% OF YOUR FUCKIN MATCHES ARE AGAINST COMPLETE NOOBS, YOU WILL NEVER IMPROVE

and then you have degenerate RETARDS, yes, RETARDS at the top ranks talking shit about being good at the game because you can farm noobs for 12 hours and not have to worry about anything like decay and farming each other and jerking each other off which we know YOU ALL DO. and YOU'RE FUCKIN LUCKY THERE ISNT A MATCH HISTORY FEATURE IN THE GAME OR YOUR ASSES WOULDVE BEEN FUCKING BANNED A LONG TIME AGO.

seriously this game sucks and you suck and go fuck yourself bud i dont care about what i say nor do i have any faith in this shit or tbn in the future you all can enjoy playing glorified rock paper scissors and im not finna be a part of dis shit

GOOD FUCKIN LUCK

Don't know what I did to get involved in whatever this is. Gone from having two people cry at me because I don't want to respond to them in-game, and now this. If getting banned really made you fly off the deep end like this, you just need to take a jog or something.
shouldn't you be wasting everyone else's time in a public server right now by playing like you have aids and actively avoiding ending a match quicker just to drain the life out of everyone around you and kill their boners?

how about you get involved with this rear naked choke hold bud

ill be happy to serve you a bare knuckle sandwich on the side too

How old are you again? Aren't you in your mid-twenties or something? You probably haven't fought once in your life if you're this upset over a rock-paper-scissors game.

You know the few times I talked to you in-game you never said anything like this to me. Guess getting banned finally allowed you to see the light, that the game is dead, and we should all stop playing and finally let it die, but you'll probably stick around and get banned again just to make another account and return like an abused spouse.

I'd ask why you continue to play despite actively hating it now, but I forgot that people can't exactly hold a comprehensible conversation in off-topic, and you'd probably respond with another empty threat behind the computer screen again, so I'll let you continue yelling at the wall I suppose.
Last edited by Femboy; Nov 24, 2023 at 01:14 AM.
please space next time so i can lose my matches quicker
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
blah blah eat this armbar kid

3 paragraphs in your idiotic comment and ive found not one explanation for your scumbag playstyle nor have i found any evidence that you're not an ASSHOLE

until you prove to me that you're not a complete ASSHOLE, i'll have a conversation with you