Toribash
Soooooo funny story time. I started here ten years ago (2-3 months removed). I just had fun playing boxshu and Mushu. I spent a lot of time warring and playing in-game with the guys over in Kira, back when I was 13-15. I got into the community then, but only hung around clan discussion pages. Nothing really noteworthy, help a few clans with recruiting and page structuring and bullshit like that, and made some really fun friends along the way. It was really over the last 4-5 years that I really had my meaningful connections to people. Being removed from staff for inactivity in the games, school and works taking most of my time, and just not really playing the game itself seemed to be the best course of action for me. I focused more with my clan's community, and a few other clan groups along the way, some old some new. The game really helped me grow up, either being staff and getting the hate from that, or learning to stop giving a shit about what anyone says. It was all really fun. I play when I want to, but the guy's in Liquor, and the few outside of it, really have helped make Frost who Frost is. I care for those guys a ton, and have genuine friends because of it. It's still funny to know, even being 23 now, that Donut and I still have over 500 days on a Snapchat streak that he threatens to break because I send it too early. (Fuck off if you say it's weird, I could care less what you think.)
I've made some really good friends because of this game. And I plan to keep making good friends and memories with the ones who remember to get drunk and enjoy the family we got.
Frost out~~~
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
10 years ago i was so obsessed with this game, not knowing how much time i would end up spending on it. It's crazy that its been part of my life this long and so many others, i made some really good friends on this game, hope to meet some of them someday. I love my Obey homies, yall are really my ride or dies. This game helped me through so much, i'll forever be grateful. Haku if you see this ily
I love this community so much... they made a thread for the staff with the worst username, and i won.

I thanks a lot the older guys that i met here and the market and clan squad.
I’m a legend in this game for everything I’ve accomplished, I’ve met quite a good amount of good friends here and still talk to them too from time to time it’s probably one of the best games I’ve played for that sole reason and not because of the other things I’ve achieved

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
I’m a legend in this game for everything I’ve accomplished, I’ve met quite a good amount of good friends here and still talk to them too from time to time it’s probably one of the best games I’ve played for that sole reason and not because of the other things I’ve achieved
Gotta say the community has booth been a blast and a hell incarnate to be apart of, both made MANY friends that i probably will talk to for forever and many others that i couldn't care less about if they choked on foreskin.

Oh and the insanity of hours i've spent in SP as a replaymaker really improved my patience and is generally very theraputic, still a hot garbage game in reality but i sold my soul to hampa so i can't leave.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
I think it's pretty cool to be able to say you've been playing the same game for half your life and you're 25 years old. Toribash inspired me to learn 3d art. If I walked away from toribash tomorrow, I think I could comfortably say that I had a great time.

Much love <3
i like think im a respected member of the community even though im not involved in it at alli like to think im good at the game every now and then
yeah and like goat said its cool to say youve been playing something for 10+ years
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Tbh i wouldn't imagine my life without this game and community. I had a lot of fun playing the game, had a lot of fun interacting with the community and making new friends. I met one of my IRL best friends here on this community and i wouldn't imagine how my life would look like without him. The community also taught me a lot of useful things that you can use even in your day to day life, like economy and trading. I'm looking back after 10 and a half years and still going, not regreting finding this game.