Toribash
Originally Posted by zipil View Post
jeez man you shouldn't go swearing at people like that if ur goona be in this clan be nice

^ agrees
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
I QUIT!
look, I apoligized, and I was pissed off when I got on Toribash.

And what are you going to do? Kick me out?!?

EDIT: You know, I don't need this anyways. I have no time to be critosized. I was going to quit in a couple of weeks. But this pushed it. I'm done with clans for a while.

I QUIT!
Last edited by Cinamintz; Dec 30, 2008 at 02:32 AM.
I was going to quit anyways. I just don't want in a clan right now. And this clan is a bit inactive for my taste. Look, I'm just taking a break from clans. It's not like what you said made me quit. I'm just done with clans for a bit.

Hate me if you want, I could care less.
Yes sir, but I appoligized to Shinigami. And he accepted the appoligie.

I mainly quit becuase I was invited to CBK. Well...He saw me play, then tested me at random. and without my permission, put me in the clan. BUT THAT'S OK

Well.....Goodbye Beta. I'm going to go bash elewere now!
Originally Posted by Fist_of_Fury View Post
[invade]
And that is why you don't only test their skills but personality, I'm lookin at you Toriboomer.
[/invade]

I really need to pay attention to theses things. But its hard to be the only active person >.>
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
Yes sir, but I appoligized to Shinigami. And he accepted the appoligie.

I mainly quit becuase I was invited to CBK. Well...He saw me play, then tested me at random. and without my permission, put me in the clan. BUT THAT'S OK

Well.....Goodbye Beta. I'm going to go bash elewere now!

(INVADE) CBK:s status just went from 50 to -100
Toriboomer, are you giving me bad rep becuase I quit?

I love this clan! I just don't want in a clan that bad. But then CBK invited me, and I accepted. And the activew members are nice.

I got a great personality, and Toriboomer knows that. But he's to caught up with group think to agree. Toriboomer is the only one who actualy knows me. He got to know me quite well, and if he's not going to be my friend becuase I'm not in his clan, so be it.