Endurance Onslaught 6.0
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAH
Hah.
Fusion hasn't even posted on his thread!!!
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Originally Posted by Bork View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAH
Hah.
Fusion hasn't even posted on his thread!!!

Jim... have you not taught your members the history of their origins? O_o Are you fudging joking? *eye twitches* Fffff...
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Shin-Yami View Post
You will get the idea soon enough.

i doubt that im never in the loop. bitch bitch moan moan ect....
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Jim... have you not taught your members the history of their origins? O_o Are you fudging joking? *eye twitches* Fffff...

I lol'd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ

Oh, you mean how Fusion had a meltdown and all the smart people left and formed a much better clan while Fusion were constantly struggling to keep on being a clan? ^^

I know that.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Oh, you mean how Fusion was going perfect and Jim left followed by 7 unloyal crapheads?

Yup, that is indeed what I'm referring to.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Yup, that is indeed what I'm referring to.

You fail it.
Otter fail.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Oh, you mean how Fusion had a minor meltdown after which it held together, but was doomed when Jim left and was followed by 7 gutless maggots who didn't have the manliness required to stay with the clan and have it survive, while the real men stayed behind?

Correct. :V (Just kidding, of course)

Enough with the bashing though, i didn't come here to be an asshole. :P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol