Toribash
Dream, i hope you will get prem-ban.
LERN TO USE FORUMS!

Don't spam here, just PM him.

btw, You just did 5th post in a row :P.
Last edited by Kamil077; Nov 2, 2008 at 04:15 PM.
Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
okey 2700 tc =)

do I send you now?

Do you send right away those Vampires when you get money? I can send when you're ready :3

WAKE UP ò.Ó

if you answer this in 30 minutes I buy it on 2800tc! (my last offer)

I saied YES you can buy the vampire force!!!

2800?

Please calm down and don't spam in threads.

Originally Posted by Kamil077 View Post
Dream, i hope you will get prem-ban.
LERN TO USE FORUMS!

Don't spam here, just PM him.

Oh yes!!!

thanks.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
8< mean it's over 10 minutes every post! xD but I send

Thanks for buying in my shop.
yo! the bronze DQ is actually a torso!!
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by UncleLeo1 View Post
How much for the Golden Primary?

I'm already using it , then 14k

Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
yo! the bronze DQ is actually a torso!!

Try again!!
That's going to be a great deal for we two...

I like bronze torso.

And i like hydra and titan blood...But if you can change they...Can i see your inventory?
Last edited by Slash13; Nov 2, 2008 at 05:26 PM.
I'll trade 2 titan bloods 2 hydra bloods a nox ghost, and a bronze torso

FOR

shaman torso and blood
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.