Ranking
Originally Posted by skorban View Post
what about xbcz i know hes played a shit ton of games doesnt more experience make you better? i played him once in a qa room and his play still is umm strange

Who you get the experience from matters more than the amount of experience you have. Not to mention what experiences you have matter. 1 game isn't = to another.
In my opinion I think that apricity is way better than cold and shmevin and diamond. He legit bankrupted most of them in abd duels and took all of their things. Apricity knows way more about abd and how the frames are gonna help him out and he always knows what to do in every situation. People have different opinions.
Cold, Zero, iTemp, Molo, Shockey(is decent), Diamond are all good. Best is between Cold and Molo tho for sure. Tbashboii isnt 2 bad either.

But Grim is the best ofc

Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
In my opinion I think that apricity is way better than cold and shmevin and diamond. He legit bankrupted most of them in abd duels and took all of their things. Apricity knows way more about abd and how the frames are gonna help him out and he always knows what to do in every situation. People have different opinions.

I forgot about apri 2
Last edited by sprt; Dec 28, 2015 at 09:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Rainbow Panda, Kristis something.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Qubic is also one of the very best ABD players in my opinion

Cold and Diamond are also up there
Gm's/Mods/Admins Are the Nerd Police
cold my nigga but he eat ass
shmoney is bes
#1shmev
giraffus is decent 2
fk apricity

2009-2012 duelers are bes
best of all time is kristis133
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best