Toribash
13chillz- Jisse's set i love
Advens- Minimalistic, Very nice cartoon sets
Flyingmonk - Jointed sets etctc
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
From the people that are still around i'd say ezreth make them good if he is in the mood
Flyingmonk does good complicated sets, but mostly cp. Style is good though, good mapping, etc.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
This like asking what is the best color
sorry but it can't be answered
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Cartonish: Advens with no comments
Minimalistic combined with HQ: Noir
Full jointed and HQ but also c/p: flyingmonk
all kind of art: Chris
Detailed sets: Ezeth, 13chillz maybe jebus?
He made at least 1 set, maybe more. But the one I saw was much lower quality then his heads.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jebus: Is Good At Making Reasonably Priced Textures.

FlyingMonk: Ofc For Mapping And Detail - His Work Is Universally Appreciated.

Kremlin: Is The Artist Of One Of My Favourite Sets Ever Created. His Use Of Colour Goes Unmatched And That A Particular Trait Of Textures That I Have A Strong Liking For.

Advens: Makes Some Nice Art - You Can Usually Tell His Art From The Rest As It Has A Very Distinctive Style To It. He's Made Some Minimalistic Sets In The Past That; To Those That Are Into It, Are Highly Appealing.

HazelBud: Makes Sets With A Very Specific Theme To Them - Gory, Dark, Horror. Is A Highly Experienced Artist And Is Reliable With Regards To Making Custom Sets From Requests.

Jusmi: Has Made Very Original Head Textures In The Past. His Quality Cannot Be Found Anywhere Else.

Kratos: Although Never Once Have I Heard Him Mentioned As Far As Texture Making Is Concerned, There Are Some Particular Pieces Of His Art Work I've Come Across That Greatly Appeal To Me. Highly Complex Patterns. Mainly For Rawr Textures Rather Than Sets But I Think He Deserves To Be Credited.

Justin: Has Made Some Excellent Robotic Sets Worth Rather a Lot Of Tc. Similar To FlyingMonk, Is Good At Adding Detail To His Sets And Is Noticeably Good At Mapping.
Last edited by HASSAN; Oct 17, 2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Oooohhhh Gosh Jusmi!!!
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
guys, have u forgot nblx? for me he is the best...
maybe he doesn't make many sets, and he didn't continue the AWESOME INOX set, but he is still a legend artist.
he worked really hard on this set, and it was perfect in mapping, details, quality and etc....
inox set: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=254583
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.