Toribash
I have no time to follow your event, just send me a pm with the name of the winner.

You should edit your first post for that second prize.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I am GOing in >!! i just hope i get some time to do it !!
also I can use anything i want but it gotta be toribash related right?!?!
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
I am GOing in >!! i just hope i get some time to do it !!
also I can use anything i want but it gotta be toribash related right?!?!

Yeah! BUT creativity is the keyword. If it is unique it sure gets more points. I mean you could put on some toribash masks of Uke/Tori in reallife and do some funny shit on there as an example. As long as it is toribash related everything is alright
Soooooo I'm in for the fun of it. My project file corrupted but I'm coming back with a bigger, better video. Although, I'm sure Toriito and his partner will win. ;) Good luck to everyone.
Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post
Soooooo I'm in for the fun of it. My project file corrupted but I'm coming back with a bigger, better video. Although, I'm sure Toriito and his partner will win. ;) Good luck to everyone.

Well, you can still be second placed. Because now thanks to Draku and Mocucha we got 20k + Superfly relax for the second placed guy! THANKS ALOT GUYS! ;)

Event is going realy good and i hope to see alot of cool videos when the deadline is reached!
Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post

i luv u.. come back NAW

Artist. Sometimes.