Toribash
Hey guys, been working on this surprise, just look how awesome! You can now request custom beautiful joints!
They take a lot of time to render, probably 3 hours each tori, but it surely is worth the time and price! A full tori with these adds only 1k to the final price =)!

Joints

Edit:Update: 85% progress, gonna start fixing small things and rendering JookerBB's one right now.
-----
Edit : JookerBB's render completed!
~I really wasn't able to make everything you requested due to lack of time, so it's missing the cigarrette and i don't really have a girly set for TB, so the girl-ish way i could find, was painting the joints, whatever, get it for 4.5k instead of 6. Want me to change anything?

Render

Starting Hobo's request now
Last edited by Mega7Force; Jun 2, 2014 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Portugal/Brazil|C# Coder|ROCK ♪♪|
Can you to transparent backgrounds?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Sure C:
-----
Alright guys, Hobo cancelled his request, so the queue list is empty! Be fast :B
Last edited by Mega7Force; Jun 2, 2014 at 11:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im looking for me mid-backflip (if my textures were finished it would be nice) in between two buildings (toribash like)
-----
how much would that be?
Last edited by XxXCLUCH; Jun 3, 2014 at 03:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your tori = 1k
2 buildings...guess that could do + 2k

And that's it =)!

Don't want any addons, like the fancy joints or something?
-----
Well, i guess i'l just make it normal... Awaiting your confirmation.

Also, still waiting for JookerTB TC's... i'll wait 12h more hours.
Last edited by Mega7Force; Jun 3, 2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I would like one of me, with one foot on uke's head, and with a lit joint sticking out of my mouth just like my avatar shows. What would that cost me?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Pindar View Post
I would like one of me, with one foot on uke's head, and with a lit joint sticking out of my mouth just like my avatar shows. What would that cost me?

1.5k =)! want any extras...? Joints, something?

Awaiting for your confimation to start.
Last edited by Mega7Force; Jun 3, 2014 at 06:20 PM.
Can u make me a tribal head just like mine except add more details?

Just (Dl and Lp me you see my head)
Hey I am a Mushu Player and You can find me on Mushu Tourney's and I am good at Aikido too
Whew! These renders are looking great, Mega.

Could I get a toriboxer one of these? Maybe in a ring and punching toward the screen - making it crack?

Also change my force to supernova for the render, if you could please. I lost my real supernova via duel. RIP me heh
Last edited by N3WB; Jun 3, 2014 at 06:17 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]